81.1% of our income is spent on programs and services
to support Arkansas families
OUR VISION is a world in which all persons affected by Alzheimer’s disease have the services that they need.
OUR MISSION is to provide the information and support needed so that all Arkansans affected by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias are able to live with dignity and comfort until a cure is found.
How do you pronounce Alzheimer’s?
Select this link to receive
on our upcoming
events and breaking news
201 Markham Center Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205-1409
Phone: 501-224-0021 or
Stay in contact with
The Caregiver Courier is a monthly newsletter that is mailed
or emailed to all Alzheimer’s Arkansas members. Below are topics from
the “Caregiver Courier – News You Can Use” June Issue. If you would
like to become a member and receive the full newsletter
select this link.
covers topics such as:
- Family Services:
- Why Should I Create A Memory Page? By Priscilla Pittman, MSW, MA, Program Director, Alzheimer’s Arkansas
- Hope for the Future in Northwest Arkansas – October 10th, The Jones Center, Springdale
- 2 New Support Groups
- Young Parkinson’s Support Group, 3rd Tuesday at 6:00pm at Home Helper’s, Little Rock
- PSP Support Group, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, 4th Thursday beginning in August at 1pm at Alzheimer’s
Medical Research and Information Briefs
- Test Distinguishes Alzheimer’s From Aging
- Exercise keeps Hippocampus Healthy In Alzheimer’s Patients
- Light Treatment Improves Sleep, Depression, Agitation in Alzheimer’s
- 2014 Alzheimer’s Arkansas Walk’s Schedule
- Alzheimer’s Arkansas Support Group listing throughout Arkansas
Alzheimer’s Arkansas Weblog